Wednesday, June 21 2017 23:30 EEST
World
Terror attack in Brussels: No victims except for bomber
Terror,  Attack, Brussels, Victims,  Except, Bomber

The Belgian government looks into the attack that took place last night in Brussels. Charles Michel, the Belgian Prime Minister, conveyed the urgent session of the national Security Council, as he tweeted.

Previously, on June 20, the Belgian police reported that a man set explosives in two cases and triggered them at a central railway station in Brussels. The minor blasts hurt no one, whilst the attacker was shot dead by the military men guarding the perimeter.

According to ABC News, ‘Nicolas Van Herreweghen, who works for Belgium's national rail company, said the male suspect was very agitated, yelling about jihadists and then "Allahu akbar," Arabic for "God is great," before blowing up something on a baggage trolley’.

The law enforcers has provided no comments so far. The Brussels prosecutor’s office, on the other hand, said that the case is investigated as a terror attack.        

Earlier Militants shell 43 times, four Ukrainian soldiers injured in Donbas

latest news
ALL NEWS >